We have over 30 years’ experience undertaking fisheries surveys, and assessments in marine, estuarine and freshwater environments.
As leading experts in fish taxonomy, we administer the fish component of the NE Atlantic Marine Biological Analytical Quality Control (NMBAQC) scheme. Our fish specialists audit 30 laboratories across the UK and Europe on fish identification for quality assurance.
With a state of the art laboratory and survey equipment, our fisheries and aquatic specialists can assist with
- Preliminary Ecology Appraisals (PEA) and walkover surveys
- Fish surveys and monitoring
- Fish rescues using nets and electric-fishing
- Fish passage
- Water quality
- Protected species (white-clawed crayfish)
- Non-native invasive species
- Aquatic macroinvertebrates
To discuss your requirements or the various fish survey services that we offer, please contact us today!